Monday, May 24, 2010

Washer Overload!!

Came home early from work one day(ok my gut SCREAMED at  me to leave work early), and heard the washing machine going.  I opened the french doors that keep the washer and dryer in a little closet, to see laundry soap bubbling from under the lid of the washer!  WTF???  This is a new one!  I had recently bought a new jug of laundry soap, and the bottle was completely empty - all of it in the washer, with not my ex's clothes, nope, but MY clothes!  I immediately ran the rinse cycle 3!!!! times, to rinse out all the soap and then threw my clothes in the dryer.  Argh!!

This is a photo after I opened the lid and then got my camera to take a picture.  Bubbles are no longer overflowing...




If this had overflowed it could have destroyed the carpet, the bathroom floor across from the laundry and the floor under the washer/dryer.   AND this would not have been covered by homeowners insurance because it was intentional.

What the BLEEP was he thinking - if he destroyed community property, it's his loss too.  Chalk it up as something that makes you go hmmm, or wtf, or what???

No comments:

Post a Comment